gold for best dressed & best walk ins - team canada
headpats for everyone and Sid treated like an armrest
In many ways, Crosby may have been the only player able to help Malkin. The two superstars have grown up together.
Malkin and Crosby both entered the NHL as teenagers and have shared every emotional high and low over the span of their hockey careers together.
The duo won a Stanley Cup championship in 2009, but also suffered painful elimination in the first round in 2012. Crosby and Malkin have won NHL MVPs and scoring titles, while also battling through scoring slumps and long-term injuries.
And through it all, Crosby and Malkin have always had each other.—(x)
REBLOGGING FOR THE CAPTIONS AS MUCH AS FOR THE PICTURES.
Literally the only thing that’s changed about Niskanen is that he’s gone more cross-eyes
That one time Patrick Kane’s dad betrayed him by getting the Sizzling Sharpie instead of the Kaner Con Queso.
Everything I wish I knew when I joined Tumblr. Basically this is a collection of things that will make Tumblr easier to use :D
How to install a theme
My Favorite Theme Makers (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
How to: Add links to your Tumblr description/sidebar
Help picking a color scheme to match your icon
How to Install Updates Tab (X)
Updates Tab Masterpost
How to add a music player (X) (X)
Transparent Images and Pixels (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
HTML Color Codes
Creating a poll on Tumblr
Creating a countdown
How to create a re-direct page
Blogrolls, Family, Follow Forever
How to make a network
How to Install a Navigation Page
HTML Help & Codes
Tumblr Formatting Cheatsheat
Theme making tutorial
Tumblr Blog that helps people with tumblr related issues
*Remember most theme makers will answer questions about there them or already have FAQ Page to make it easier for you to use
Tutorial for saving Photoshop (windows)
Masterpost for downloading Photoshop
How to make a Gif
Learn the Basics of Photoshop
Beginner Tutorials for Photoshop
Photoshop Graphic Masterposts
Photoshop Tutorial Masterpost
Photoshop Help Blog
Photoshop Help Blog
HQ Celebrity Gallery Masterpost
Alternatives to Photoshop
How to write Fanfiction
Avoiding mistakes when writing fanfiction
10 Tips to Writing Fanfiction
How to Submit a Fanfiction to Fanfiction.Net
Writing Fiction Plans
34 Writing Tips
How to write a Character
Tips on writing a Character
Character writing Masterpost
Writing Masterpost (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
Diverse Character Writing Masterpost
Detailed Character template
How to write different Body types (X) (X)
Creating an OC Masterpost
Writing Folklore, Myth and Creatures Masterpost
How to write Ancient Rome England Viking Age Victorian Age Middle Ages 50’s Wild West
Other things to help your Writing (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
How to RP Masterpost
RP Help Masterpost
Help Fact Check Tumblr Posts
See if your about to hit post limit
In case you update software and it sucks
Writing, Graphics, Textures, Themes Masterpost
Massive Masterpost included Writing & Art
Tutorial Master Post
I hope that this survival guide has helped you with any tumblr related issues, have a great day.
I guess I need this if I ever want to do something other than reblog.
*runs and hides in corner*
"You were born to be a player, you are meant to be here. This moment is yours."
→ ryancarters asked: Oshawa Generals captain John Tavares or New York Islanders captain John Tavares or Johnny Canuck wearing the A in 2009 at World Juniors
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)